Chocolate course level 1
99,17€ + Tax
Learn the tempering process from zero, from Chef Hans Ovando (Best Chocolatier of Spain 2008) and discover how to make different types of recipes with chocolate, improving your skills day by day.
It starts with creative tablets of different types of chocolate and fillings, continues with surprising rocks of dried fruits with exotic nuances, and continues learning different techniques for painting chocolates, fillings, making pralines, nougats and dragees.
Lose your fear of working chocolate by following in the chef’s footsteps and unleash your creativity!
Contents of the course:
- 8 hours Full DV Video
- 12 Recipes
- Recipe book and theory book about elementary concepts in chocolate, cocoa and tempering.
- Course certificate
- You can send your questions to the Chef for the resolution of doubts.
- 3 months access to see the lessons as many times as you need.
Temary of the course:
- Bean to bar dark chocolate 65%.
- Exotic fruits and Jamaica pepper dark chocolate bar.
- Berries and pistachio ganduja bar.
- Caramelized chocolate bar with coffee, vanilla, orange and pecan nut.
- Rock&Choc passion fruit, cashew and lime.
- Rock&Choc strawberry and almond.
- Rock&Choc milk chocolate, pecan nut and coffee.
- Crunchy macadam, white chocolate and vanilla dragee.
- Peanut with caramelized chocolate, lime and coconut dragee.
- Baked apple, cinnamon and caramel bombon.
- Apricot Sacher bombon.
- Pralinés elaboration.
- Pineseeds praliné bar with ginger and rosemary.
- Hazelnut praliné bar with orange.
- Cocoa butter paintings.
- Caramelize syrup.