Date: 3rd-4th October 2020
Schedule: 10:00 a 17:00h (Spanish time)
Break for lunch: 13:00-14:00h
The course includes:
- Direct chat during transmission.
- Consulting and questions by email to the Chef during one month after the course.
- Recipe book with all the recipes.
- Assistance certificate.
- Access to our platform for 3 month to consult and reproduce the course as many times as you want.
- Cocoa history.
- Origin and types of cocoa.
- Study of different process for preparing cocoa beans to be chocolate.
- Beans selection and roasted, nibs production, recipes creation, refining and conching.
- Production of chocolate from different origins and % of cocoa beans.
- Production of traditional and new chocolates: white, milk, caramelized fruit and giandujas.
Recipes with chocolate prepared in the course:
- 1 Dark chocolate Bean to bar.
- 1 Milk chocolate Bean to bar.
- 1 White chocolate.
- 3 New chocolates: caramelized, berries and exotic.
- Assorted bars with own chocolates.
- 2 Chocolate snack bar.
- Peanuts and salted toffee.
- White coconut and lime gianduja with coconut caramel.
- 4 Bombons with new painting techniques:
- Catalan cream: Catalan cream ganache, orange geles and caramelized sablée.
- Mango sticky rice: Mango pate de fruit, coconut ganache and rice crunchy layer.
- Banana brownie: Brownie and bean to bar chocolate ganache.
- Gianduja, orange and caramel: Soft caramel with gianduja heart, hazelnut and orange.
- 2 Spreadable creams:
- Hazelnut and bean to bar chocolate with orange flavour.
- Wallnuts and caramelized chocolate.