Danish course in streaming
In this course we will make the croissant dough recipe and apply different types of techniques to the dough, working on various possibilities of this traditional preparation.
We can make a recipe with a flour of strength, a t45 or a t55 and with the same recipe we will obtain completely different results. We will also analyze possible defects in our elaborations.
We will make different types of folds according to the type of piece that we are going to make.
3 in stock
13th-14th June 2020
10:00AM to 17:00PM
Stop for lunch from 13h to 14:00h (Spain time)
Language of the course: English
The course includes:
- Direct chat during transmission.
- Consulting and questions by email to the Chef during one month after the course.
- Recipe book with all the recipes.
- Assistance certificate.
- Access to our platform for 6 month to consult and reproduce the course as many times as you want.
- Croissant dough
- Bicolour and cocoa croisant dough
- Red dragon and black bicolour croissant with charcoal colouring
- Plain butter croissant
- Raspberry and mascarpone croissant
- Lemon pie croissant
- Ham, asparagus and cheese croissant
- Chocolate and orange croissant
- Almond croissant
- XL Rasberry
- XL Pain au chocolat
- Hazelnut streussel and apple tatin style
- Banana brownie
- Danish braid with raisins and nuts
- Cruffins with caramelized chocolate and "dulce de leche"
- Cruffin with salmon, avocado and cheese
Certificate of attendance.
At the end of the first day, chef Hans Ovando will be in video conference with all the students the course where all of them will be given the opportunity to ask questions about the course.
¿Do you have doubts? Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you delighted.